Win A Subaru Impreza for your GAA Club
Win A Subaru Impreza for your GAA Club
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to clubs affiliated to the GAA in the Republic of Ireland only.
• The promoters are TG4 and I.M. Automotive Ltd T/A Subaru Ireland (the “Promoters”). Subaru Ireland will be supplying the prize.
• The prize is a Subaru Impreza 1.6S and is non–transferable. The colour and specification of the prize may vary. There will be no model or cash substitutes permitted.
• The Prize is to be used by the winning club as a prize in a fundraiser, all proceeds of which must be given to the winning club solely for the activities it undertakes.
• The prize offered is the car only. Tax, Insurance, road tolls and parking and traffic offences will be the responsibility of the winning GAA Club and/or Owner.
All entrants must submit a video no longer than 1 minute, which must be created by the entrant and which outlines why they feel they deserve to win the prize. The entrant confirms that the video will not breach the rights of any third party and confirms that it may be used by the Promoters without restriction (but without any obligation to use.)
All entrants must ensure to do the following to be eligible for consideration in this competition:
• Post the video on their club’s official facebook page
• On that post, utilise the tag – @SpórtTG4 and hashtag #SubaruAbú They must also ‘Like’ the Sport TG4 Facebook page
• They must promote their video on their GAA Club Facebook page, promoting within club and community.
The closing date for entries is 07/09/2019
An adjudication panel will shortlist all entries on a provincial basis.
25% of the marks in the judging process will be awarded according to the number of ‘Likes’ the video has received. The other 75% will be awarded by the panel based on the video submitted.
The Winner will be announced live on TG4 on 15/09/2019
1. The decision of the adjudication panel will be final.
2. The winning club will be contacted directly by TG4 after the winners are announced.
3. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. TG4’s decision in relation to selection of the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, or the results of the competition the decision of TG4 will be final.
6. Use of a false name or address by a competition GAA Club entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
7. If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable TG4 and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
8. The winning club will be awarded their prize at a media event in September 2019.
9. The winning GAA Club may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the Promoters, or either of them, or their associated companies.
10. All participants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with, or arising from the competition without the written consent of either of the Promoters.
11. TG4 reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
12. The name and address of the GAA Club winner will be published on TG4 & Subaru Ireland’s website.
13. Any GAA Club which, in the sole discretion of TG4, is found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
14. Participation in this competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed according to the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and any dispute arising from them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions or in connection with the prize, provided however that this does not exclude the usual warranties which Subaru give in respect of a new car.
17. By entering this Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to their personal data being transferred to the Data Controller (being TG4) for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.